So, just like in 2012, I decided to write a little review of this year that end.
Unlikely 2012, 2013 was really calmer. Besides some side projects not yet revealed to the public (but I hope I can reveal soon), not much has changed.
- I was promoted in my current Job;
- I improved my skills in several languages;
- Bought my first Mac (MacBook Pro mid 2012);
- Was robbed: The MacBook (which I had for 2 months), my old Dell Inspirion and my wife’s HP laptop;
- Bought a new Mac (MacBook Pro late 2012);
- Bought a Kindle (probably one of my bests acquisitions ever);
- Bought a new Acoustic Guitar;
- As you can imagine, I now have a debt in bank, which I will destroy this year (the debt, not the bank -yet-);
- OpenSourced several projects;
- Worked with some friends in other projects;
- First Flight (to Sao Paulo, twice);
- Participated in 24 pull requests for christmas, but wasn’t able to do all the 24 pull requests;
- Started learning a few languages, such as Scala and SML;
- Attended to some events in Joinville - SC, one in Florianópolis - SC and one in Sao Paulo - SP;
- Started training Muay Thai.
So, is basically this. As I already said: calmer. But I want this to change again in 2014.
Well, I wish for you all an awesome year and hope you accomplish everything you want!
comments powered by Disqus