Fun fact: it is actually winter now here in Brazil. Regardless, this release is packed with new …
This release contains several minor improvements and a couple of new features! Let’s have a look!
goreleaser changelogwas added to GoReleaser Pro — you can use it to preview your next release changelog
- added more build options, enabling you to build test binaries #3064
go_first_classtarget options for build #3062
- new run script for CIs that don’t have it natively #3075
- make it easier to run GoReleaser against a SCM that is not GitHub, GitLab or Gitea #3088
- allow to create meta archives #3093
- the archive pipe no longer check links are valid, like
- a lot of bug fixes and docs improvements
- we are also experimenting with new ways to share news with our users, the latest is our newsletter
You can see the full changelog here.
- Still no community meeting, sorry . Link.
- We hit 10k stars on our main repository!
- GoReleaser now has ~10.1k stars and 277 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- Our Discord server is getting new members almost daily. Join and chat with us!
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!