This is a different kind of post: I’m sharing some music I enjoyed this year! If that’s not your thing, you don’t need to go any further.
Best albums of 2022
Those are the albums I listened to (and incidentally liked) the most in 2022.
- Avantasia – A Paranormal Evening With The Moonflower Society
- Bleed From Within – Shrine
- Lorna Shore – Pain Remains
- Make Them Suffer – How to Survive A Funeral
- Malevolence – Malicious Intent
- Memphis May Fire – Remade In Misery
- Parkway Drive – Darker Still
- Septicflesh – Modern Primitive
- Shadow Of Intent – Elegy
- Soen – Atlantis
- The Devil Wears Prada – Color Decay
- Upon A Burning Body – Fury
Listening since 2021
Here are some albums from 2021, that I’m still listening to a lot.
- Edu Falaschi – Vera Cruz
- Imminence – Heaven In Hiding
- Lorna Shore – …And I Return To Nothingness
- Of Mice & Men – Echo
- Slaughter To Prevail – Kostolom
- Whitechapel – Kin
Some albums and artists I discovered this year and enjoyed a lot.
- Black Veil Brides – The Phantom Of Tomorrow
- Devin Townsend Project – Ocean Machine (Live At The Ancient Roman Theatre Plovdiv)
- Harms Way – Posthuman
- Septicflesh – Infernus Sinfonica MMXIX (Live)
- Shokran – Ethereal
- Soen – Imperial
Most of these finds happened by putting something to play on YouTube and letting it run wild.
That’s it! Hope you enjoy some of this music, too.