Another month, another release! Like the previous 2 releases, this is a beefy one: over 100 …
We launched GoReleaser v1 exactly 1 year ago today!
First, I wanted to wholeheartedly thank all the users, fans, contributors, backers, GoReleaser Pro users, and, especially, the other maintainers — without you all I’m sure GoReleaser would not be where it is today! Thank you! ❤️
Since v1.0.0, we continue making steady progress towards making it easier to release increasingly more complex projects, with increasingly more integrations, and with good defaults — especially regarding security and supply chain, thanks to our friends at Sigstore and Anchore.
That said, let’s take a look at some numbers and changes since then.
- Almost 1000 commits made by more than 30 contributors!
- We kept roughly 1 release per month since then — and v1.13 is on schedule to be released later this week!
- We grew from ~9k to ~11k GitHub stars! ⭐
- Our Discord community reached almost 200 members!
- GoReleaser Pro and OSS both got a bunch of new features, improvements and bug fixes, and are now better than never!
- I started publishing a summary of each release here, here are links for all of
- The idea behind it is to make it easier to find the biggest changes in new releases, without having to read the whole changelog.
- We made a bunch of progress towards getting 100% in the OpenSSF Best Practices assessment… and we’re almost there.
That’s it for now! Can’t wait to see what we’ll make in the next year!