This release contains several minor improvements and a couple of new features! Let’s have …
Fun fact: it is actually winter now here in Brazil. Regardless, this release is packed with new features, quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes!
- GoReleaser Pro can now skip global after hooks with
- GoReleaser Pro can now split the release process into “prepare”, “publish” and “announce”. Check out
goreleaser release --help,
goreleaser publish --helpand
goreleaser announce --helpfor more details;
- The entire GoReleaser output is now using caarlos0/log, which is a more-or-less drop-in apex/log replacement. It uses Charm’s technology for its implementation and has a slightly different proposal and feature set;
goreleaser buildnow allows repeatable
- The build process now uses 1 parallelism permit for each binary being built, regardless of how many build configurations you have;
- GoReleaser can now load a config file from
- Builds can now override
envin for a given target;
release.repo.namecan now be templated;
- Changelog grouping is now processed in the order they are declared and rendered in the order of their
- GoReleaser now logs the duration of “slow” pipes;
- The deprecated
nfpms.empty_foldersis now removed;
- The deprecated handling of Windows ARM64 builds on Go versions older than 1.17 is now removed;
- As of every release, a good amount of bug fixing;
- And a bunch of documentation improvements.
- GoReleaser now has ~10.3k stars and 285 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- Our Discord server is getting new members almost daily. Join and chat with us!
- Check out a preview of the split release phases feature:
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!