Another month, another release! Like the previous 2 releases, this is a beefy one: over 100 …
This release took a while, for all the good reasons: a ton of new features and bug fixes for your delight!
Oh, and, over 100 commits!
It might be the biggest GoReleaser release in commits made, although I have no data to back it up — except my memory.
- GoReleaser Pro can now skip Fury publishing with
- GoReleaser Pro now has before and after hooks for archives;
- GoReleaser is now compiled using Go 1.19, and supports new Go 1.19 targets
.ArtifactExttemplate field and new
- You can now add more files/folders/globs to source archives (e.g. the
- The JSONSchema is finally (properly) fixed;
- Skip uploading artifacts into the release, without skipping the whole release;
- Changelogs using the
githubstrategy now use the short commit as well;
- Allow to keep a single draft GitHub release;
- Allow to set
target_commitishin GitHub releases;
- Allow to set up mTLS in the HTTP uploads pipe;
- Option to strip the binary parent folder in the archive;
- Couple of improvements in the nFPM: added Termux packaging, changelogs and
- The GoReleaser Docker image now logs in into the GitLab Registry if its environment variables are set;
- Homebrew taps can now define their dependencies’ versions;
- The deprecated Gofish feature is now fully removed;
- As of every release, a healthy amount of bug fixing;
- Many documentation improvements.
- GoReleaser now has ~10.5k stars and 292 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- GoReleaser now has a LinkedIn page;
- We eventually discuss new features in our Discord server. Join the conversation!
- nFPM had new releases as well, check it out.
- GoReleaser Pro now has nightly releases;
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!