Keeping our pace of 1 minor a month, this is the January 2023 release. GoReleaser’s Ko …
The previous release had ~100 commits, and this one has 149 since previous feature release!
Definitely a big release, with some big features. Let’s dive in!
- GoReleaser Pro can now split and merge releases;
- GoReleaser Pro can now filter paths for changelogs;
- GoReleaser Pro has now a
continuecommand, which merges
- GoReleaser Pro can now filter targets by
- AUR can now set the backup options;
- GoReleaser completions are now published to Fig as well;
- Blobs have more templateable fields;
- The Telegram announcer now supports markdown;
- NFPMs can now create iOS packages (for jailbroken iPhones only);
- Buildpacks were permanently removed;
- As always, a lot of bug fixes, documentation improvements and dependencies updates;
- GoReleaser now has ~10.8k stars and 305 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- We eventually discuss new features in our Discord server. Join the conversation!
- nFPM had new releases as well, check it out.
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!