Keeping our pace of 1 minor a month, this is the January 2023 release. GoReleaser’s Ko …
Another month, another release! In fact, the last release of the year.
This one in particular marks the 6 years anniversary of GoReleaser, and is packed with new features and improvements.
Let’s see what’s new:
- GoReleaser Pro can now skip the build of specific Docker images based on a template evaluation result;
- GoReleaser Pro build hooks now also inherit the build environment variables
- You can now use templates in
- Windows is added as a default OS for builds (amd64 and 386)
archives.rlcpoption: It’ll be the default soon, run
goreleaser checkto verify your configuration
- Allow to customize the tag sorting directive
- Allow to set the file info of binaries inside archives
- Added a new
- As always, a lot of bug fixes and documentation improvements
- GoReleaser now has ~11k stars and 316 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- We are now present in the fediverse, give us a follow at @email@example.com.
- We eventually discuss new features in our Discord server. Join the conversation!
- nFPM had new releases as well, check it out.
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!