Another boring release, with mostly bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements. Highlights …
A little over 100 commits in small-ish quality-of-life improvements.
This is not a flashy release, but I bet you’re going to like it anyway 😄
I’ve been releasing GoReleaser Pro Nightlies for a while now, but it never had a fixed schedule, and the OSS version never had a nightly release either.
Starting now, the Pro Nightly will be released every Wednesday, and the OSS every Thursday.
GoReleaser Pro improvements
GoReleaser Pro added a few new features:
- ability to automatically check boxes in PR templates
- alternative names for Homebrew formulas
- HTTP & Artifactory upload matrix
goreleaser release --single-target
- Release’s footer/header can be set to file paths/URLs in the configuration file
We added Nix support in the previous release, and in this one we added a few improvements:
- the ability to define runtime dependencies
- make it easier to extend with a new
Speaking of extra install instructions, we added this option to brew too.
We added the ability to set a
mod_timestamp to both metadata files and to
Other improvements and bug fixes
This release also adds a few other small improvements, here’s a few of them:
- Scoops now support
- Winget got the
- Release on GitHub now has the
- You can now disable custom publishers using templates
goreleaser initand overall
goreleaser releaseoutput improvements
As always, we also had a bunch of bug fixes and documentation improvements.
- GoReleaser now has ~11.9k stars and 348 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- We eventually discuss new features in our Discord server. Join the conversation!
- nFPM had new releases as well, check it out.
You can help by contributing features and bug fixes, or by donating. You may also be interested in buying a GoReleaser Pro license.
You can find out more here.
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!