We just launched GoReleaser v1.3, the first release of 2022!
- Announce to any HTTP endpoint #2750
- Create universal binaries from multiple build IDs #2811
- New templateable fields #2826 #2797
- Custom publishers can now publish extra #2770
- Fixed dependency issue with go-reddit which was causing problems when go installing goreleaser #2823
- Fixed some issues with the github-native changelog implementantion #2802 #2803
Install instructions can be found here.
- Our community call was set for January 7th, but was delayed. We’re still picking a new date. Link.
- We created an example repository with Supply Chain Security good practices, check it out.
- GoReleaser now has ~9.4k stars and 261 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- Our Discord server is getting new members almost daily. Join and chat with us!
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s new blog!