GoReleaser 1.6 is out! Another “boring” release with some miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
reverseFiltertemplate functions (#2924)
- nFPM and archiving in
tar.gzshould now be faster (#2940, #2941)
- More Snapcraft app metadata fields (#2955)
.TagBodytemplate field (#2923)
amd64binaries when no
arm64binaries are present on macOS (i.e. use Rosetta) (#2939)
- Several dependency updates
- Several bug fixes
- Some documentation improvements
You can see the full changelog here.
- I’m risking sounding repetitive here, but we still don’t have a new date for our first community call. Personal life a little too busy lately, will try my best to schedule it ASAP. Link.
- GoReleaser now has ~9.7k stars and 268 contributors! Thanks, everyone!
- Our Discord server is getting new members almost daily. Join and chat with us!
- nFPM also had a release as well, check it out.
This is a cross-post from GoReleaser’s blog!